We understand from time to time we all change our mind.
- Items can be returned to us within 14 days of purchase, from Saltskin providing they are returned in a clean, undamaged, unused and resalable condition (including original packaging and original tags attached to the item).
- Firstly please email us through the website, highlighting your full name, address and order number firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enclose the original packing slip received with your order. This contains your order reference, which we need to process your return. If you do not have a returns slip, please write your order ID on a piece of paper and enclose that with the return.
- Returns can be sent via a courier of your choice. We recommend using a trackable service, as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
- Once your return has been delivered by the courier to our warehouse, please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed before contacting us. Once we have processed your return it may take up to 5 working days for your refund to be issued by your payment provider.
- We will refund you any money you have paid us for the product(s) being returned, or provide you with a same cost alternative if an exchange is required. The original postage cost is not refundable, or the return postage of the goods. If you return an item to us that is faulty, we will pay for the cost of the return postage.
- Products must be returned in their original condition including tags attached & packaging. If goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them we reserve the right to refuse such returns or exchanges.
- For wetsuit(s) returns, if the wetsuit(s) can be rolled in the same manner they were sent out and not folded.
Please see the picture attached - please include all original packaging and tags attached to the item.
Our Return Address is;
Unit 12 A Prydwen Road